Lori prides herself on the outstanding client experience she provides through her commitment to personal service and professional representation. A full-time second generation real estate broker, Lori has spent twenty five years honing her skills over hundreds of successful transactions. Her ability to negotiate critical, contractual components of the transaction and deliver creative solutions to the most challenging negotiations is unparalleled. Specializing in waterfront properties, Lori guides her clients through the process of defining and selecting the appropriate location to create the lifestyle her clients are dreaming of. Listing a home for sale with Lori means extensive local, national, and international exposure with the Sotheby's International Realty global network. While Sotheby's showcases the finest luxury properties around the globe, every home, regardless of the price receives the same level of service and high quality marketing. Whether purchasing or selling, with great pleasure, Lori offers real estate expertise to guide you through the process as your dedicated partner.
- *Rotary International, Paul Harris
- *Highline College Foundation, Circle of Honor
- *AICI, Civility
- *Federal Way Chamber of Commerce, Extraordinary Work and Dedicated Time and Service
- *CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- *GRI Graduate Realtor Institute
- *CLHMS Institute for Luxury Home Marketing